de2002

Re: Green Hexavalent to Trivalent chromium reduction system

We developed chemical-free hexavalent to trivalent chromium reduction system for internal use. It is working flawlessly on an industrial scale in two of our plants and as far as we can judge it is not only a green solution, but it is also a significant cost saver. Can we get responses from potential users regarding such a system? as we are thinking going commercial with this technology.

QuanTEM

I am very interested in hearing more about this.  QuanTEM Laboratories (the company I work for) has recently added the capacity to analyze hex chrome air samples.  We have found that the demand has fallen considerably.  It is my contention that hex chrome is one good lawsuit away from being very, very popular.  ;)

I think that we might be able to help each other out.  Please send me a pm.

Thank you,

Shawn Garza
Business Development
QuanTEM Laboratories, LLC

QuanTEM Laboratories - Fast, accurate, professional results for asbestos, lead, mold and hexavalent chromium.

de2002

Dear Mr. Garza

Thank you for your response.
The reduction of the Hexavalent Chromium is done electrochemcially on an innovative electrode. It is efficient low-cost green solution to the chromium removal from industrial waste water. The system is modular and flexible and can be designed for every plant's size. Should you find an interest in this technology, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours
DE
cell: 404-3754980
email: de2002@gmail.com

QuanTEM;1291 wrote:

I am very interested in hearing more about this.  QuanTEM Laboratories (the company I work for) has recently added the capacity to analyze hex chrome air samples.  We have found that the demand has fallen considerably.  It is my contention that hex chrome is one good lawsuit away from being very, very popular.  ;)

I think that we might be able to help each other out.  Please send me a pm.

Thank you,

Shawn Garza
Business Development

QuanTEM

Thought this might interest you.

DHEC to share results of York contamination study

YORK -- The Department of Health and Environmental Control wants input from the public about how to deal with a hexavalent chromium contamination at the former Metals Protection Co. site, 6347 Campbell Road.

DHEC will hold a public meeting at 7 p.m. tonight at the Hunter Street Elementary School cafeteria to show the results of their investigation, what the clean-up alternatives are and which alternative they think is best.

The chromium contamination is isolated to the former industry's property now owned by SPX Corp. and resulted from rinse water left over from metal that was washed after it was put through chromic acid plating tanks by MPC starting in the early 1950s. Nearby residential wells have never detected any site-related contamination, according to DHEC.

Hexavalent chromium is toxic if orally ingested or inhaled. It is a carcinogen and chronic exposure to it can cause permanent eye injury.

The public has until March 7 to provide written comments to DHEC project manager, Angie Jones at 2600 Bull St., Columbia, S.C. 29206.

The story comes from HERE

Shawn Garza
Business Development

QuanTEM Laboratories - Fast, accurate, professional results for asbestos, lead, mold and hexavalent chromium.

de2002

Shawn
Thanks for your input. I apologize for not gettingback earlier due to hectic schedule. I 'll be in contact with you soon as we progress with this tehnology.