stpcllc

Topic: Looking for a Beechcraft Tan powder does it exist?

Im looking for a very specific powder used for instrument panels in a Beechcraft airplane. Ive called all my powder suppliers but no one seems to carry it. As far as i can tell it seems to be a very popular color, and yet i still cant find it. Does ANYONE know a powder supplier that carries a "Beechcraft Tan"? If you do please let me know so i can stop pulling my hair out! Thanks.

Also its a textured powder, not sure if it makes a difference but just the same.

changmingchem

Re: Looking for a Beechcraft Tan powder does it exist?

Hi, may I ask what's "Beechcraft Tan"?

One of the earliest and biggest manufacturer of powder coatings and the raw materials in China. Email: changmingchem@gmail.com

PaintPro1

If you can find an RAL color code for this tan someone will have it... You also need to define the texture / gloss and type of powder. Feel free to msg me or reply and I will help if I can,,,

Paint is stupid, but people are not...

stpcllc

Sorry for the slow response, Beechcraft tan is the name of the color for this particular powder. It is used in Beechcraft Airplanes ie: the instrument panel. as far as i can tell it is a medium to high gloss hammertone or wrinkle powder. I think it may be an interior epoxy or hybrid, but im not sure if epoxies come in wrinkle finishes. As for the RAL number i have not found one that is even close. I know that the powder can be ordered from somewhere, just dont know where from as all of my main powder suppliers have never heard of it. Perhaps the name is not correct or this may be a powder only available from the original manufacturer. Unfortunatly i do not know who that manufacturer is.

mitsuba

You may contact a Beechcraft Owner or manufacturer.