Travis Stirewalt

Topic: REGIONAL SALES REPS NEEDED (POWDER COATINGS)

TIGER Drylac Powder Coatings - Global Powder Coatings Manufacturer is looking for Regional Sales Representatives with a minimum of 5 years experience in the Powder or Paint Industry, covering the following areas in the SOUTHEASTERN U.S.:

Florida
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi

To be considered for these positions the following Qualifications/Proven Abilities are required:

MUST HAVE 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE POWDER COATINGS OR LIQUID PAINT FIELD SELLING TO OEM

Degree in Business Administration or other related field or equivalent/proved field related experience.

Extensive background in business development, product marketing, account management, project management, and customer retention

Management of customers and projects to achieve sales targets

Enhancement of market growth (History of identifying and capturing market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues, and improve profit contributions)

Develop and maintain effective business relationships with the Company’s principle clients

Result-oriented, good interpersonal and problem solving skills with service-minded attitude

Dynamic, flexible team player with strong communication, detailed organization and negotiation skills

Proficient in Microsoft Products

Ideal candidates will live within the region (primarily central Alabama. central Georgia and central Florida) and will heavily travel the territory. Responsibilities will include supporting existing strong customer base and the addition of new OEM business along with the promotion of specialty products such as architectural, automotive, lighting and custom powder coatings. We will provide company related technical training and product support with our North American production facilities and over 1000 standard products. Position answers to Senior Sales Manager located in the Southestern US.

TIGER offers: Competitive base salary plus commission as well as an excellent health care package including medical, prescription, dental, eye, STD and life insurance. Car allowance, cell phone, and laptop will be provided. Other benefits are also provided such as 401K, vacation etc.

TIGER Drylac USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Travis Stirewalt, CSI, NASF
Senior Sales Manager, Eastern US
TIGER Drylac USA Powder Coatings
www.tiger-coatings.com

stan1956

Re: REGIONAL SALES REPS NEEDED (POWDER COATINGS)

Travis....if this position is still open I would like to discuss with you the Florida opening. I have over 25 years of experience in Industrial Coatings sales. Look forward to hearing from you.

Caribcoat

Re: REGIONAL SALES REPS NEEDED (POWDER COATINGS)

Hello, I am in the Caribbean Area including Puerto Rico and I am looking for a new jop opportunities. I have 10 years experience in powder coating business worked as a Regional Sales Manager for Govesan and Dupont.

Regards,

Jose Roman