monica lee

Topic: SFCHINA2009 during Nov.18th to 20th in Shanghai

The 22th China International Exhibition on surface treatment (SFCHINA 2009) is an international global finishing show, which will take place during November 18th to 20th 2009 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). By then,our company will have exhibition booth in it.

Each customer, new or regular, welcome to our exhibition booth ! Your support will be our biggest glory!

Monica Lee

Wuhan Jadechem Chemicals Co., Ltd.

Floor 5th, Jadechem Building, Hanxing Industrial Park, Jianghan Economic Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, China. 430023

www.jadechem.com  or  www.jadechem-intl.com

Email: lyh@jadechem-intl.com

Paul Fisher

Re: SFCHINA2009 during Nov.18th to 20th in Shanghai

Hello Monica,

SFCHINA is in the top 5 on our list of Finishing Expos that we want to film an episode of Finishing Talk Live at.  Please let the good people organizing this event in Shanghai know we are interested, and we will keep promoting their expo on Finishing Talk Live and on the boards until we get to film one there in person.

Good luck with your exhibit, and I may you find the glory you are looking for!

Paul Fisher, Co-Host
Finishing Talk Live

jimtrottier

This is one I have got to see.  What are the Chinese brand of beers?

Jim

Paul Fisher

Tsingtao man!  It is (or was when I was in college) made by a Lowenbrau factory in Hong Kong.  

One thing about beer is that no matter what country I've been in, I can always find something that hits the spot.... either that or at least an Irish Pub.

I  hope SFCHINA takes us up on our offer, and Skelton and I are able to find the Glory of being the Rock Stars in China that we have been chasing our whole lives!

Oh yea - I met the new editor today, and just you wait until you see Episode 9 that we filmed down in Charleston at SMF.  This one is guaranteed - NOT to put you to sleep! I'm told that it will be online by the end of this weekend, so consider this an inside tip. 

Get your popcorn ready - this one is gonna be good!

monica lee

Hi there.
I was having National Day holidays in the past 8 days, today i am back to work.

About the live film of the Expos, Paul, i would like to help, but i am not sure how....Maybe you should come to Shanghai and tell the organizers your ideas about the promotion, or you can get some contact information on the website http://www.sfchina.net/

About the brands of beer in China, Jim, Paul is quite right and good at it. Tsingtao is the top brand of beer here. I am sorry that i am not in beer, but i also know some other brands such as Snow, Zhujiang, Yanjing etc. Well, there are also Pabst blue ribben here.

Monica Lee

Floor 5th, Jadechem Building, Hanxing Industrial Park, Jianghan Economic Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, China. 430023

monica lee

Thanks for Paul's idea of sharing pics of SFChina in the email, i will take a lot of pics then and upload to the forum.

Sharing is a virtue O(∩_∩)O

Just wait for me and my pics, guys.

Monica Lee